Wednesday 11 December 2013

Inglot O2M Breathable Nail Polish #636

Hi everyone! Wow, I am so sorry it has been a long time since my last blog post! I have been extremely busy with finishing uni and exams and all that jazz so haven't had the time but with a day off work today I thought it's about time I blogged again! 

Today I have for you another breathable nail polish by Inglot. This one is 636, a gorgeous purple shade packed with subtle gold shimmer, I can even see some red in there too! I love the bottle design of these polishes and they come in their own little box which is great too. This colour reminds me of a lighter version of Butter London's Pitter Patter which I absolutely love. The formula of this polish was quite good although I found it slightly more runny than most polishes I have used. I have two coats of polish on, no top coat to show you the full effect. 


Indoor shot with flash. You can see this is a nice deep purple but its not too dark. The shimmer in this is amazing, it really shows up well in the light. Excuse my non painted thumb haha :P 


I went outside to take a shot however it is cloudy today so not the best lighting. You can see how shiny it is though, this is without a top coat! 


Really like this colour, it didn't stain as much as I thought when I removed it either. I think this is a nice elegant colour and am very happy with it. I remember this one was in the 50% off bin and the girl at the Inglot stall said it was one of her favourites so I had to add it to my basket, glad I did too!

Sorry this is such a short post guys but I will get back into the swing of things and have more posts for you soon :) Hope you are all well and are looking forward to Christmas! I know I am! 

Em x 

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you again Miss Em! :) You know I love me some vampy shades...and this extra shiny one is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete