Saturday 10 January 2015

A-England Her Rose Adagio

Hi everyone! Wow, I can't believe how long it has been since my last blog post, I feel terrible I haven't shared polishes with you in so long! I have been up to various things - graduated uni, spent 2 months overseas and have just started a new job which I am so excited about as it means more money for polish! :D 

I thought I'd start off my first post in a while with one of, if not my favourite polish brands, A England. I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Adina and Tristam not once but twice whilst I was in London in June/July and it was wonderful! I was so starstruck, Adina has the most beautiful and creative mind and to be able to finally meet the brains behind the polish was just outstanding! I hadn't painted my nails for a while so the first one I picked up was a beauty I had purchased before I went away and never worn, Her Rose Adagio. 


Her Rose Adagio is part of A England's "Ballerina" collection and is described on their website as "Faded roses in a silver prismatic base, as romantic as it is en pointe". This is a beautifully subtle polish, with scattered holographic particles that make it come alive.


Adina never fails to disappoint, with the formula and colour of Her Rose Adagio being simply perfection. I used two coats plus a top coat for this manicure and I actually applied this a day ago so it hasn't budged at all which I am quite surprised about considering what I have put my nails through today at work! 


Her Rose Adagio is such an elegant colour, I can't believe I didn't apply it sooner!

Sorry this is just a quick post but I wanted to upload something and get back into the swing of blogging, I have missed it! I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas and New Year and may 2015 bring us hundreds of new polishes to try!!! I know as soon as my next pay goes in I will be making another A England purchase! Have you tried Her Rose Adagio? What is your favourite A England shade? 

Em x 



2 comments: