Tuesday 30 April 2013

China Glaze "Dress Me up"

Hi everyone, 
Just a quick post today! I decided to wear China Glaze Dress Me up from their Hunger Games Collection. This polish is amazing. The brush, the formula, the colour, everything! I love the dusky rose, it seems like a neutral but can still be funky at the same time. Here are a few pictures for you :)


Dress Me up - seriously, if all nail polishes had this brush and formula, I would be a happy girl! :P 

Both pictures taken in artificial light, wanted to get a quick post to you. Excuse the messy application on some nails, was in a slight hurry.

Hope you all enjoy this, I was so happy I got this from the Hunger Games Collection, it appealed to me the most and I know I will wear it again soon! So cool they did a Hunger Games Collection! Love that series! Lol

Have a wonderful day, Em x 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a very pretty color. I looked this one up in my spreadsheet. I have it, it's just untried. I'm gonna have to try this one asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fantastic Courtney! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted Dress Me Up - and you make me want it more!

    ReplyDelete