Monday 15 July 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award!

Two posts in one day, has to be a record! :P The lovely Jayna from The Sequined Nail has nominated me for the Versatile blogger award, thank you Jayna!  


Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Select 15 new blogs to nominate
4. Let them know they have been nominated
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

7 Things About Me:
- I am a sucker for blue and purple nail polishes
- I really really really hate snakes (we had one in our backyard once)
- I love going to the movies 
- I eat pasta for dinner nearly every night (well not that often but I LOVE pasta! :P)
- Polishes with names relating to anything London are a must have for me
- I have a niece and nephew, they are ratbags!
- I never wear black/dark clothes, always bright colours and t-shirts

My Nominees:
Lacquer Reverie
London Varnish
Colourful Cupcake Cat
Ten Little Nubs
The Clockwise Nail Polish
Polish Art Addiction
Imperfectly Painted
The Polish Playground
I Heart Pretty Polish
The Lacquerologist
Another Polish Blog
The Crumpet
Lacquer Or Leave Her
Tiki Barbie
UK Nail Runner

I hope you enjoy reading my second post for today

Em x 

2 comments: