Friday 17 May 2013

Best Blog Award!

Morning everyone! The lovely Colourful Cupcake Cat has nominated me for the Best Blog Award! Thank you so much, it means a lot! :)


 The rules are:
1. Answer the questions asked by the blog who nominated you.
2. Nominate up to 20 other blogs with less than 200 followers.
3. Create 11 questions for them to answer.


So, here are my answers to Cupcake Cat's questions :)

1. What is your favourite movie?
Wow hard question...probably The Notebook or anything based on Nicholas Sparks books!

2. How many nail polishes do you own?
At the moment probably around 30 but this number is steadily growing!

3. Do you have any pets?
Yes, a bird and some fish

4. What nail polish are you longing for at the moment?
Well I cant wait to get my Butter LONDON Pitter Patter from the wonderful Essie and I really want OPI Diva Of Geneva too (thanks Melissa!)

5. Have you travelled to other countries?
Not yet but I desperately want to!

6. What base and top coat are you using?
At the moment I use Essie grow richer base coat or my Essence 24/7 Nail base one and I love Sally Hansen's Insta Dri Top Coat!

7. Do you read? What kind of books?
I am a total bookworm? I love anything by John Marsden, Tony Park, the Harry Potter and Hunger Games Series and Lesley Lokko is another of my favourite authors

8. What made you decide to start your blog?
I chatted back and forth to a good friend Essie about it and she finally convinced me to take the plunge!

9. Could you live without a TV?
No! I love Criminal Minds and Arthur too much LOL

10. Chocolate or gummy bears?
Chocolate

11. Do you collect anything?
Nail polish :P and books

My Nominees...
Lacquer Reverie
Fairly Charming
Beauty Lit From Within
Ten Little Nubs
Nails By Coco
Me Gusta Nail Polish

My Questions for the nominees...
1. Summer or Winter?
2. Do you have an iPhone?
3. Are you currently studying?
4. How long have you had your blog for?
5. Have you done any nail art tutorials on your blog?
6. Favourite nail polish?
7. Do you enjoy baking?
8. What polish have you worn that has stayed on the longest?
9. Are you afraid of heights?
10. Does it snow where you live?
11. Have you ever been to London?

I hope you all like reading this as much as I did answering and creating questions :) Thanks again to Cat, love your blog!

Have a great day, Em x 


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for answering my questions, that was really fun to read :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me. I loved reading your response to the questions. :)

    ReplyDelete